- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Thermo Trough Mod. 6523 2,3 m
- Fully insulated double-walled trough drinker made of UV-resistant polyethylene, for ground fixation
- Length 2,3 m, contents approx. 160 l
- Excellent insulation gives frost protection in winter, fresh water in summer and best-in-class stability
- The trough itself is conical and inclined, with a large drainage hole, ensuring quick discharge
- Equipped as standard with SUEVIA Maxiflow float valve, providing a generous water flow of up to 40 l/min
- Allows installation of max. three high or low pressure float valves enabling e.g. the use of warmed-up water from the milk cooling system (in case of 131.0738)
- For adjustment or cleaning purposes of the float valves the insulated cover can easily be removed without tools
- With holder for a drainage tube (tube DN 125 has to be provided by customer)
- To prevent that the animals are jumping into the trough, an anti-jump protection bar (provided on site) must be installed above the trough!
- Thermo Trough Drinker Model 6523 is frost-protected down to -10°C due to insulation and without additional heating! With heating element frost-free down to -30°C in the valve area!
Accessories for enhanced frost protection:
Heating element for direct installation into the trough
- Heating element Model 6069 (Ref. 131.6069) 24 V, 180 W. For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary (for correct choice of transformer see p. 26). For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat (Ref. 101.0389) can be additionally installed (see p. 26). To ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V, 20 W, 2 m (Ref. 101.0861), or a 24 V, 30 W, 3 m (Ref. 101.1863) has to be used. The heating cable should be wrapped around the pipe and connected to the heating element of the drinker in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. If this heating cable is installed on plastic pipes, make sure that this water pipe is suited for warm and cold water. For better heat distribution the water pipe has to be wrapped first with an aluminium adhesive tape (Ref. 101.1099).
- If additionally connected to a SUEVIA heating unit an optimum of frost protection of the water line is reached!
max. 5 bar / 72,5 psi (high pressure)
Suitable for circuit