- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Thermo Trough Mod. 6527 2,7 m
- Double-walled fully insulated trough drinker made of UV-resistant polyethylene, for ground fixation
- Length 2,7 m, contents approx. 285 l
- Equipped as standard with SUEVIA MAXIFLOW float valve, providing a generous water flow of up to 40 l/min.
- Excellent insulation gives frost protection in winter, fresh water in summer and best-in-class stability.
- Without any additional heating element, the float valve in the completely insulated cage assures a water flow down to -10° C. With an additional heating element (Order Ref. 131.6074) installed, this area stays frost-free even down to -30° C.
- Trough drinker has an inclined and conical bottom and can be quickly drained through 2 large drainage holes (Ø 100 mm).
- For water level adjustment or for cleaning purposes the insulated float valve cover can easily be removed without tools
- A lateral large service aperture enables an easy connection of water and power supply
- In order to avoid that calving cows jump into the trough, an anti-jump protection bar has to be mounted (provided on site, see scheme below).
Anti-bite protection plates (Ref. 131.6104), indispensable for biting animals (cows or young animals with growing teeth).
max. 5 bar / 72,5 psi (high pressure)
Suitable for circuit