- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Quick Drainage Trough 1,9 m with DE LUXE plug holder
- Conical inclined trough in stainless steel for wall mounting
- Anti-spillage rim – water wastage reduced to a minimum
- Float valve cover can be pivoted upwards without use of tools!
- Installed float valve MASTERFLOW, water flow up to 40 l/min (11 gallons/min), ¾" male connection.
- Plug inclusive plug holder DE LUXE! Drainage plug can be operated above water surface!
- Large hole for quick drainage; with holder for drainage tube
- With overflow hole in plug: surplus water of frost frost protection guard can be flushed through this hole.
- 130.6714: 100 l
- 130.6719: 130 l
- 130.6723: 160 l
- 130.6728: 200 l
- 130.6742: 280 l
Notes for 4,2 m-variant (130.6742)
- Extra long 4,2 m trough
- Suitable for large animal housings: 3,7 m inner trough length provides from 37 up to 46 dairy cows with water (8 – 10 cm trough length for each animal)
- Only for mounting on a concrete wall in the middle of crossings in front of cubicles
- Easy transportation thanks to a modular execution made of two parts. The seam of two parts is sealed with silicone and screwed with stainless steel bolts.
- Legs (131.6031, 1 set = 4 pieces)
- Additional float valve (131.0700 or 131.0738) e.g. for warmed-up water from the milk cooling system (not possible if circuit pipe is installed).
- Protection plate (131.6090) to cover connections at the valve side prevents biting into frost protection heating cables and insulation.
max. 5 bar / 72,5 psi (high pressure)
Suitable for circuit
Heating element under the trough
- Easy fixation under the trough
- No sharp edges when cleaning the trough
- Provides frost protection of the trough down to approx. -20°C
- For a frost-free feed pip: frost protection heating cable 24 V (20 W, 2 m, 101.0861) or 30 W, 3 m, 101.1863). The heating cable is connected parallel to the heating element.
- For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary. For automatic switch on/off a thermostat (101.0389) can be additionally installed.
- Benötigte Zusatzheizung:
- 130.6714: 131.6060 24 V, 180 W
- 130.6719: 131.6061 24 V, 180 W
- 130.6723: 131.6062 24 V, 360 W
- 130.6728: 131.6062 24 V, 360 W
- 130.6742: 131.6062 24 V, 360 W
Heating element in the trough
Heating element (24 V, 180 W, 131.6063), with stainless steel cover and cable connection box inclusive. Frost protection of trough down to -20°C. For installation only four holes have to be drilled into the trough’s bottom according plan. For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary. For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat (101.0389) can be additionally installed (see p. 26). For a frost-free feed pip: frost protection heating cable 24 V (20 W, 2 m, 101.0861) or 30 W, 3 m, 101.1863). The heating cable is connected parallel to the heating element.
For extremely cold areas a valve heating (24 V, 7 W, 131.0527) is recommended for increased frost protection.
Connection to a water circuit
- ¾" circuit pipe (131.6064) in stainless steel, suited for installation into all quick drainage troughs. If connected to a water circuit and in combination with a SUEVIA heating unit, frost protection is reached for the water line as well as for the water in the trough.
- 1" circuit pipe in stainless steel
- The 1" circuit pipe runs through the whole trough from one end to the other. Ideal for water circuits of large free stalls.
- 1" circuit pipe is made of stainless steel. Available as accessory for Quick Drainage Troughs (130.6714, 130.6719, 130.6723, 130.6728) in one piecce. For 130.6742 the pipe is divided into two pieces, connected with a union.
- Inclusive all fittings and connection material (see pictures "installation example without accessories" below)
- When using a 1" circuit pipe the installation of a frost protection guard or a bite protection plate is not possible.
- Suitable circuit pipes:
- 130.6714: 131.6110
- 130.6719: 131.6111
- 130.6723: 131.6112
- 130.6728: 131.6113
- 130.6742: 131.6114
- Connection set for 1" water circuits (131.6067) suited for all quick drainage troughs. When using this connection set, the valve of the trough can easily be by-passed by a 1" water circuit line. For frost protection of the water in the trough an additional installation of a heating element or a frost protection guard is required.
Frost protection guard
Frost protection without electricity! At risk of frost the installed and adjusted frost protection guard (131.0521) opens automatically, the adjusted water quantity flows into the troughover the float valve, situated under the frost protection guard: water in the trough remains in motion and is prevented from freezing! Surplus water is flushed through this hole in the lever of drainage plug. No ice in front of the trough!