- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Valve trough drinker for sows Mod. 502
- Ideal for sows in groups – space-saving, easy cleaning design!
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Water flow of up to 30 l/min permits a continual and efficient watering of the animals
- Valve operation via broad and smoothly running valve flap
- Weight-loaded valve, adjustable for high and low water pressure
- Always fresh and clean water for your animals: due to water flow and special design of the bowl: feed rests are flushed by the running water and drunk by the animals at the same time
- Bowl covered towards the upper lip to prevent dirt entry
- Suited for wall or pipe mounting
- ¾" male connection from right or left side is possible
- Subsequent installation of a heating element possible (Ref. 131.0523)
Options for frost protection
Frost protection by heating elementIf frost protection in case of Model 502 is desired, a heating element (24 V) is fixed under the trough. In order to ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V, 20 W, 2 m (Ref. 101.0861), or a 24 V, 30 W, 3 m (Ref. 101.1863) is wrapped around the feed pipe and connected to the heating element in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. The heating cable and the water line have to be insulated, however, additionally and protected against biting. For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer 230/24 V is necessary. For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat (Ref. 101.0389) can be additionally installed.
- For Model 502: Heating element 131.0523, 24 V, 80 W, to maintain the water frost-protected in the trough
- For extremely cold areas a subsequent installation of valve heating (24 V, 7 W, 131.527) is recommended for increased frost protection (suited for both troughs).
Frost-free feed pipeTo ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V, 20 W, 2 m (Ref. 101.0861), or a 24 V, 30 W, 3 m (Ref. 101.1863) has to be used. The heating cable should be wrapped around the feed pipe and connected to the heating element of the drinker in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. If this heating cable is installed on plastic pipes, make sure that this water pipe is suited for warm and cold water. For better heat distribution the water pipe has to be wrapped first with an aluminium adhesive tape (Ref. 101.1099).
Integration into a water circuit line
- In combination with a SUEVIA connection set for ¾" water circuits (Ref. 103.1984) an easy integration of the trough into a water circuit is possible! For connection to a water circuit we recommend SUEVIA heating units Model 300/303 (Ref. 101.0300/101.0303), Model 311 (Ref. 101.0311) or Model 312 (Ref. 101.0312).
- In order to prevent water in the bowl from freezing, use additionally, as described above, heating element 131.0523 or the valve heating 131.0527. Transformer necessary!
Item no longer available