- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Flat-tip over trough 2,0 m with galvanized wall fixations
- Trough completely made of stainless steel, with big rounded corners: animal friendly construction without salient edges nor corners
- Built-in rigid ¾" male water connection, no flexible connection line necessary
- Connection from right or left hand side possible by relocation of the valve
- Installed float valve MASTERFLOW, water flow up to 40 l/min (11 gallons/min), ¾" frontal male connection
- Rounded float valve cover can be pivoted upwards without use of tools!
- Water-saving flat drinking trough, less slurry: water savings per flat tip-over trough up to 25.000 l (6.600 US gallons) per year (taken a cleaning interval of 2 days), compared with normal tip-over troughs with 200 l water contents
- Free and easy access to the water surface and optimal drinking height
- Galvanized wall and ground fixations
- 1,0 m: 35 l
- 1,5 m: 55 l
- 2,0 m: 75 l
- 2,5 m: 90 l
- 3,0 m: 105 l
Options for Frost Protection
Heating element under the trough
- Easy fixation under the trough
- No sharp edges when cleaning the trough
- Provides frost protection of the trough down to approx. -20°C
- To ensure a frost-free feed pipe, a frost protection heating cable 24 V, 20 W, 2 m (Ref. 101.0861), or a 24 V, 30 W, 3 m (Ref. 101.1863) has to be used.
- For power supply a SUEVIA Transformer (24 V) is necessary. For automatic switch on/off of transformer a thermostat (Ref. 101.0389) can be additionally installed.
The heating cable should be wrapped around the pipe and connected to the heating element of the drinker in parallel to the power supply cable, coming from the transformer. If this heating cable is installed on plastic pipes, make sure that this water pipe is suited for warm and cold water. For better heat distribution the water pipe has to be wrapped first with an aluminium adhesive tape (Ref. 101.1099).
- Heating elements suiting to troughs:
- 130.8521, 130.8531 = 1 m: 131.6060 (24 V, 180 W)
- 130.8522, 130.8532 = 1,5 m: 131.6061 (24 V, 180 W)
- 130.8523, 130.8533 = 2,0 m: 131.6062 (24 V, 360 W)
- 130.8524, 130.8534 = 2,5 m: 131.6062 (24 V, 360 W) + 131.6089 (Halterung)
- 130.8525, 130.8535 = 3,0 m: 131.6062 (24 V, 360 W) + 131.6089 (Halterung)
Heating in the troughHeating element 24 V, 180 W Model 6063 (Ref. 131.6063), with stainless steel cover and cable connection box inclusive. Ensures frost protection of trough down to -20°C. For installation only four boring holes have to be drilled into the trough’s bottom according plan.
Increased frost protection of the valveFor extremely cold areas a valve heating (24 V, 7 W, 131.0527) is recommended for increased frost protection.
Connection to a water circuitIf connected to a water circuit and in combination with a SUEVIA heating unit, frost protection is reached for the water line as well as for the water in the trough.
- ¾" circuit pipe in stainless steel (Ref. 131.0591) suited for installation into SUEVIA flat tip-over troughs with a MASTERFLOW float valve.
- 1" circuit pipe, stainless steel, runs through the whole trough. Ideal for connection to a water circuit in big stables.
- Which 1" circuit pipe suits to which trough?
- 130.8521, 130.8531 = 1 m: 1" circuit pipe is not possible.
- 130.8522, 130.8532 = 1,5 m: 131.6122
- 130.8523, 130.8533 = 2,0 m: 131.6123
- 130.8524, 130.8534 = 2,5 m: 131.6124
- 130.8525, 130.8535 = 3,0 m: 131.6125
Frost protection guardSUEVIA frost protection guard with connection parts (Ref. 131.0592).
For subsequent installation into SUEVIA tip-over troughs. Frost protection without electricity! At risk of frost the installed and adjusted frost protection guard opens automatically, the adjusted water quantity flows into the trough over the float valve, situated under the frost protection guard: water in the trough remains in motion and is prevented from freezing! Surplus water produced by the frost protection guard is channeled well directed through the drainage kit, which is mounted opposite to the float valve at the rear side of the trough.
max. 5 bar / 72,5 psi (high pressure)
Suitable for circuit
Item no longer available