- Sheep and goats
- Drinking bowls for piglets
- Drinking bowls for fattening pigs
- Drinking bowls for soas and boars
- Drinking bowls for sows with piglets
- Heated drinking bowls, heating units
- Bite nippels for piglets
- Nipple drinker for fattening pigs
- Nipple drinkers for sows and boars
- Spraying nipple for pigs
- Pin valves for pigs
- Disinfection bath for boots, carcass cover
- Animal breeding products pigs
Heating unit HEATFLOW 6 kW 400 V, pump 400 W
- Provides frost-protected water in insulated water circuits (¾" or 1" pipe)
- The heating units of the HEATFLOW series are available with heating power from 3 to 12 kW and especially developped for large free stalls for cattle, horses, pigs and sheep. 4 different heating units are available (see list below).
- The heating elements heat up a secondary water, which transfers the heat to the primary water. A maximum temperature of 40°C reduces the appearance of lime to a minimum. Therefore the HEATFLOW is especially developed for keeping circuit pipes with limy water frost-free!
- With return flow temperature control: Desired temperature of return water flowis regulated by a sensor mounted on the return flow pipe. If return water flow temperature is lower than the adjusted value, the heating element will be automatically switched on.
- Expandable: you can add another heating element to HEATFLOW units with one heating element. The heating power will then be doubled (e.g. 3+3 kW or 6+6 kW). For example if you extend your barn.
- Equipped with a high-capacity circulation pump with stainless steel base (230 V, 400 W)
- Water connections are hold in 1". For easy installation the HEATFLOW units are delivered with two armoured tubes.
- The heating elements are equipped with an overheating protection (STC)
- Scope of delivery includes vent-valve, pressure relief valve, non-return valve, and non-return flap
- Two residual-current devices 30mA have to be provided by the customer. They serve to secure the pump and the heating element in a separated way.
|Ref.||Type||Heating Power||Pump Power||Circuit Length (max.)|
|101.2203||Heating unit HEATFLOW 3 kW||3 kW (1x 3 kW)||400 W||250 m|
|101.2233||Heating unit HEATFLOW 3+3 kW||6 kW (2x 3 kW)||400 W||350 m|
|101.2206||Heating unit HEATFLOW 6 kW||6 kW (1x 6 kW)||400 W||350 m|
|101.2266||Heating unit HEATFLOW 6+6 kW||12 kW (2x 6 kW)||400 W||450 m|
Suitable for circuit